These supplements are very essential for our health. Been using this product over 5 years. Most of all No fillers and my body reaps the benefit. Come on you guys read the label . Do some homework. Think you will come to the same conclusion. BEST on the Market. Remember you are worth it. :-)
Lab values of vitamin D in good therapeutic range.
Lab levels within normal range, good service.
Great product I've used it for years
I ordered these before I left town on a 2 week trip. They arrived but my mail was being held at the P.O. They arrived sooner than I thought! Thank you!
I purchased these a few months ago and ran out. They are hard to come by...
I love the way they make my teeth and mouth in general feel.
I love Privavite and its high quality ingredients. It restored my gut health.
I was surprised when my doctor actually wrote me a prescription for compression stockings. His experiencing multiple Medical issues. They have contributed greatly to my continuing improvement over a year and a half now. I tried a different brand and was immediately convinced that I purchased the best quality for the money when I started with Mediven. I have to wear mine every day. I will never purchase any other brand
Recommended by my Integrative Medicine Doctor for added energy
Transfer Factor L-Plus
I was literally tripping and sagging after work, so one of my co-workers suggested using RiboCardio; consequently, I am renewed and energized, I must say, it did the trick!
I just found out my family has mold toxicity and that walls of a ranch house we were living in were rotting from water getting imbetween the rock and home. My son since 18 months has been having horrible night terrors. Like 30-45 min long screaming body shaking all over like BAD. As time went on I found Benadryl (antihistamine) was the only thing that would help him sleeps through the night. After speaking with my doctor he told me to keep giving my child it for a few months to see if we could get his cardiac rhythm back in tune. It helped but I had to give him more and more. He also had serious rage and tantrums that were way worse than any of my other toddlers uncontrollable almost black out type tantrums. Once I found out about the mold and read other stories about what happened to families… the irritability… the rage and about the mass cell activation. It made sense the mold could be the cause of this. My integrative doctor has us doing a mold detox and gave this to my son to help with his night terrors and the rage fits and it has worked 100%. My child has not had one night terror and I have never heard him laugh so much. I cry typing this because it literally is helping give my son his life back.
Our pediatrician recommended it several years ago to help with seasonal allergies and it started to work almost immediately so we are allergy free for years now.
Customer service went above and beyond to make sure I ordered the correct parts. Very grateful!
Complete multivitamin with D3 – Iron free
Physician’s Daily™ is an advanced once a day multivitamin including:
- High dose vitamin D3 (50 mcg is 2000 IU)
- Methylated B12 as methylcobalamin
- Methylated Folate as 6(s) 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid – Quatrefolic®
|Vitamin D3 (2,000 IU per capsule)||• High dose may mean that patients may not need a separate Vitamin D-3 supplement
• Clinically studied to promote healthy neurological function
• Promotes healthy cognitive function
• Promotes healthy bone strength/density
|B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||• Active form of B12 that is absorbed & available to the body
• Many patients have methylation issues, limiting the conversion of standard B12 (cobalamin) into active B12 (methylcobalamin)
|Folate (as Methylated Folate – 6(S) 5-methyltetrahydrolfolic acid – Quartrefolic®)||• Essential nutrient to promote healthy homocysteine and cardiovascular health
• Formula includes the high absorption form, appropriate for the methylation challenged
|B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||• Essential nutrient to promote healthy homocysteine and cardiovascular health
• Preferred Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the active form, promoting healthy aging
• Promotes healthy cognitive, kidney, vision functions
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) | 150 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) | 50 mcg (2000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) | 20 mg (30 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) | 50 mcg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCI) | 5 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) | 3.5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) | 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) | 5 mg
- Folate (as [6s]-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid) | 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) | 500 mcg
- Biotin | 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) | 10 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) | 25 mg
- Iodine (as K Iodide) | 150 mcg
- Zinc (as Zn Citrate) | 25 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) | 50 mcg
- Manganese (as Mn Citrate) | 2 mg
- Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) | 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) | 75 mcg
- Coenzyme Q10 | 50 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid | 50 mg
- Inositol | 25 mg
- Lutein | 3 mg
- Boron (as B Amino Acid Chelate) | 1 mg
- Lycopene | 500 mcg
- Zeaxanthin | 500 mcg
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
We use USPS or FEDEX to ship our orders depending on the weight, size and destination. If you provide a P.O. Box delivery address, we will use USPS to ship your order. A telephone number must be provided by you at checkout to provide to the shipping carrier.
Items can still be purchased, but may take longer to ship. If backordered items do not become available within 21 days, we will cancel those items and refund you for those products. If you have any questions on back-ordered products, please call our store at (941) 952-3959.
Shipping to International Shipments
Pharmedico Store does not ship to international locations at this time, except for Canada (subject to add'l shipping cost). Please contact us before placing your order.
Orders placed by 2:00pm EST usually ship the same day, Monday through Friday. Shipments do not go out Saturday or Sunday, and all orders received over the weekend (after 2:00pm EST Friday – Sunday) will not be processed until the following Monday. Orders will not be processed and shipments will not be sent on company holidays. We maintain most product items available in our store inventory.
Occasionally, an item will be out of stock when an order is placed. In this case, the order will not ship until the back-ordered item are received in our store or we might drop-ship your product(s) directly from the manufacture if this is more than an extra day or two from the time you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from us detailing when the product(s) will be shipped and any other special situation regarding your order.