I just started on this product. So, I cannot verify whether I have seen improvements.
I have been using this for years.
My blood pressure normal levels within 5 months.
Lab values of vitamin D in good therapeutic range.
Lab levels within normal range, good service.
Great product I've used it for years
I ordered these before I left town on a 2 week trip. They arrived but my mail was being held at the P.O. They arrived sooner than I thought! Thank you!
I purchased these a few months ago and ran out. They are hard to come by...
I love the way they make my teeth and mouth in general feel.
I love Privavite and its high quality ingredients. It restored my gut health.
I was surprised when my doctor actually wrote me a prescription for compression stockings. His experiencing multiple Medical issues. They have contributed greatly to my continuing improvement over a year and a half now. I tried a different brand and was immediately convinced that I purchased the best quality for the money when I started with Mediven. I have to wear mine every day. I will never purchase any other brand
Recommended by my Integrative Medicine Doctor for added energy
Transfer Factor L-Plus
I was literally tripping and sagging after work, so one of my co-workers suggested using RiboCardio; consequently, I am renewed and energized, I must say, it did the trick!
Herbal tinctures with advanced phospholipid absorption for balanced support
Proprietary Herbal Blend | 280 mg
- Isatis indigotica (Isatis root), Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps), Houttuynia cordata (Houttuynia), Scutellaria baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap root), Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s Claw bark), Sida acuta (Sida Acuta leaf), Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Bearberry), Stillingia sylvatica (Stillingia root)
What to Expect: Patient reaction to these advanced microbial balancers is similar to what one experiences when starting immune support protocols: some patients experience a “Herxheimer” reaction while others do not. However, a patient who reacts to antibiotics and/or other nutritional protocols should start slowly.
Suggested Detox Protocol: As with other immune support protocols, doctors open detoxification pathways and provide binders to move toxins out of the body. Many doctors incorporate Tri-Fortify® liposomal glutathione (1 teaspoon per day) for at least three days prior to commencing and during microbial treatment.
Suggested Use: As with any new nutritional supplement, patients should start slowly. For best results, take away from meals and add to 1-3 ounces of water. If patient experiences nausea, have the patient dose the product 15-30 minutes after a light carbohydrate snack.
STARTING DOSE FOR ADULTS
- 3-5 drops in 1-3 ounces of water in the morning and again in the evening
Days 4 & beyond
- Increase 3-5 drops every other day, in both morning and evening doses
FULL DOSE FOR ADULTS
- This would take 10-14 days to get to full dose of 40 drops in both the morning and the evening.
- Another dosing strategy used by many doctors is to have patients work up to a double dose (80 – 90 drops twice per day).
- Begin with detox protocol mentioned above.
- Start with 1 drop in 1-3 ounces of water once per day, and slowly increase dose as your body is able to do so.
As each person’s body responds uniquely to any nutraceutical/pharmaceutical product, it is important to follow your healthcare professional’s dosing recommendations.
Cautions: Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How far away from meals is best for optimal absorption? 45 minutes before or 2 hours after eating.
2. How should this product be taken if one is also taking other herbal tinctures or homeopathics? If you are taking other herbal tinctures, we recommend taking them in a different cup of water and wait 15 minutes between products.
3. 3. Is it OK to take Elim-A-Cand™ & BLt™ & Crypto-Plus™ & Myc-P™ at the same time? Yes, however we recommend taking them in separate cups of water, with 15 minutes in between. If you are new to the products, it is best to use the first product for at least three days so that your body has time to adjust to it before adding the other product.
4. What type of alcohol is used for extraction of the nutritional constituents and is it gluten-free? We use organic cane alcohol which is gluten-free.
5. Why do you use alcohol as the base? It is the most efficacious approach to pull the active constituents from the roots of the herbals. It also is easily absorbed into the stomach, bringing the herbal constituents with it during the absorption process.
6. Can I take my antibiotics at the same time as this microbial balancer? Many doctors have patients take them at the same time. If one is concerned, however, one could split them up and take at different times.
7. How many drops are in one half of a dropper? Approximately 40-45 drops.
8. Why is the color of my tincture different from my last bottle and what is the buildup on my dropper? Color variation and sediment is typical of herbal liquid extracts, and in no way compromises the quality of the product. Sediment often collects inside and around the dropper and shaking the bottle prior to use can help release some of the particles. The dark color is from the herbs in each product and can vary in color from a gold to green to a very dark brown or black.
We use USPS or FEDEX to ship our orders depending on the weight, size and destination. If you provide a P.O. Box delivery address, we will use USPS to ship your order. A telephone number must be provided by you at checkout to provide to the shipping carrier.
Items can still be purchased, but may take longer to ship. If backordered items do not become available within 21 days, we will cancel those items and refund you for those products. If you have any questions on back-ordered products, please call our store at (941) 952-3959.
Shipping to International Shipments
Pharmedico Store does not ship to international locations at this time, except for Canada (subject to add'l shipping cost). Please contact us before placing your order.
Orders placed by 2:00pm EST usually ship the same day, Monday through Friday. Shipments do not go out Saturday or Sunday, and all orders received over the weekend (after 2:00pm EST Friday – Sunday) will not be processed until the following Monday. Orders will not be processed and shipments will not be sent on company holidays. We maintain most product items available in our store inventory.
Occasionally, an item will be out of stock when an order is placed. In this case, the order will not ship until the back-ordered item are received in our store or we might drop-ship your product(s) directly from the manufacture if this is more than an extra day or two from the time you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from us detailing when the product(s) will be shipped and any other special situation regarding your order.