One of my supplements had a missing tamper-evident seal, I emailed them and got a replacement order sent immediately! Very pleased.Feeling super confident this will help with mold illness, my doctor recommended it cause I'm on Mycopul.
I just started on this product. So, I cannot verify whether I have seen improvements.
I have been using this for years.
My blood pressure normal levels within 5 months.
Lab values of vitamin D in good therapeutic range.
Lab levels within normal range, good service.
Great product I've used it for years
I ordered these before I left town on a 2 week trip. They arrived but my mail was being held at the P.O. They arrived sooner than I thought! Thank you!
I purchased these a few months ago and ran out. They are hard to come by...
I love the way they make my teeth and mouth in general feel.
I love Privavite and its high quality ingredients. It restored my gut health.
I was surprised when my doctor actually wrote me a prescription for compression stockings. His experiencing multiple Medical issues. They have contributed greatly to my continuing improvement over a year and a half now. I tried a different brand and was immediately convinced that I purchased the best quality for the money when I started with Mediven. I have to wear mine every day. I will never purchase any other brand
Recommended by my Integrative Medicine Doctor for added energy
Transfer Factor L-Plus
I was literally tripping and sagging after work, so one of my co-workers suggested using RiboCardio; consequently, I am renewed and energized, I must say, it did the trick!
Balanced Mineral Complex – Iron Free
Core Minerals™ provides twelve minerals plus vitamin D3 in a balanced multi-mineral complex, with each mineral in an easily assimilated form. This iron-free formulation includes vitamin D3 to aid in the absorption of calcium.
|Iodine (from kelp)||• Vital for good thyroid function, which in turn is essential for health
• Iodine deficiency can result in low energy levels, dry, scaly or yellowish skin, tingling and numbness in extremities, weight gain, forgetfulness, personality changes, low mood states, anemia and prolonged, heavy menstrual cycles in women
|Magnesium (as Glycinate)||• Important for bone health because it assists with calcium and potassium uptake
• It is necessary to prevent calcification of soft tissue, protects arterial linings from stress
• Involved in carbohydrate and mineral metabolism
|Manganese (as Glycinate)||• Assists the body to utilize several key nutrients such as biotin, thiamin and ascorbic acid|
|Chromium (as Polynicotinate)||• Required by the body to convert iron into hemoglobin
• Essential constituent of many important body enzymes, including a form of superoxide dismutase, a major cellular antioxidant
|Molybdenum (as Picolinate)||• Essential mineral used to treat sulfite sensitivity (sulfites are used in food processing & many wines, to prevent oxidation and spoilage) – essential to detox
• Helps breakdown yeast byproduct, acetaldehyde, into acetic acid so it may be excreted from body
|Boron (as Picolinate)||• Promotes healthy bone density
• Assists in muscle recovery from exercise
• Supports healthy brain function
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) | 5mcg
- Calcium (as Ca Citrate & Ca Malate) | 300mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) | 150mcg
- Magnesium (as Mg Glycinate) | 300mg
- Zinc (as Zn Picolinate) | 15mg
- Selenium (as Se Citrate) | 100mcg
- Copper (as Cu Glycinate) | 2mg
- Manganese (as Mn Glycinate) | 2mg
- Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) | 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as Na Molybdate) | 100mcg
- Potassium (as K Citrate) | 99mg
- Boron (as B Picolinate) | 2mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate) | 100mcg
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules in the morning, with food, and 2 capsules in the evening, with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
We use USPS or FEDEX to ship our orders depending on the weight, size and destination. If you provide a P.O. Box delivery address, we will use USPS to ship your order. A telephone number must be provided by you at checkout to provide to the shipping carrier.
Items can still be purchased, but may take longer to ship. If backordered items do not become available within 21 days, we will cancel those items and refund you for those products. If you have any questions on back-ordered products, please call our store at (941) 952-3959.
Shipping to International Shipments
Pharmedico Store does not ship to international locations at this time, except for Canada (subject to add'l shipping cost). Please contact us before placing your order.
Orders placed by 2:00pm EST usually ship the same day, Monday through Friday. Shipments do not go out Saturday or Sunday, and all orders received over the weekend (after 2:00pm EST Friday – Sunday) will not be processed until the following Monday. Orders will not be processed and shipments will not be sent on company holidays. We maintain most product items available in our store inventory.
Occasionally, an item will be out of stock when an order is placed. In this case, the order will not ship until the back-ordered item are received in our store or we might drop-ship your product(s) directly from the manufacture if this is more than an extra day or two from the time you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from us detailing when the product(s) will be shipped and any other special situation regarding your order.