I just started on this product. So, I cannot verify whether I have seen improvements.
I have been using this for years.
My blood pressure normal levels within 5 months.
Lab values of vitamin D in good therapeutic range.
Lab levels within normal range, good service.
Great product I've used it for years
I ordered these before I left town on a 2 week trip. They arrived but my mail was being held at the P.O. They arrived sooner than I thought! Thank you!
I purchased these a few months ago and ran out. They are hard to come by...
I love the way they make my teeth and mouth in general feel.
I love Privavite and its high quality ingredients. It restored my gut health.
I was surprised when my doctor actually wrote me a prescription for compression stockings. His experiencing multiple Medical issues. They have contributed greatly to my continuing improvement over a year and a half now. I tried a different brand and was immediately convinced that I purchased the best quality for the money when I started with Mediven. I have to wear mine every day. I will never purchase any other brand
Recommended by my Integrative Medicine Doctor for added energy
Transfer Factor L-Plus
I was literally tripping and sagging after work, so one of my co-workers suggested using RiboCardio; consequently, I am renewed and energized, I must say, it did the trick!
|400mg CoQ10||• Pure ubiquinone
• Naturally fermented
|• Used by the body to transform food into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy on which the body runs
• Promotes healthy heart and gum tissue
• Increased patient convenience and compliance due to the reduced number of softgels taken per day
• Modulates immune system
|GMO-free Sunflower Oil & GMO-free Sunflower Lecithin||• Oil base||• Added for increased absorption
|Natural Annatto||• Superior quality, pure annatto||• Titanium dioxide free|
- Coenzyme Q-10 | 400 mg
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one to three softgels per day with or without meals or as directed by your health care professional.
Cautions: Should not be used while patient is taking prescription drug atovaquone (Mepron®). If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
1. Is CoQ10 Power™ gluten-free? Yes, it is.
2. What form of CoQ10 is in CoQ10 Power™? We use the ubiquinone form, the traditional form of CoQ10 that has been extensively studied in multiple research projects around the world, including Japan, Europe, Russia, and the United States. We do, however, carry our Ubiquinol Super 200™ for those who require the reduced form.
3. Is CoQ10 Power™ a natural-sourced product? Yes. We source only USP-certified raw material and it is naturally fermented.
4. Does the softgel casing include titanium dioxide? No. We use the highest quality annatto so we do not need to add titanium dioxide. Our formulating team sourced this much more expensive natural annatto because of research which questions the safety of titanium dioxide. Other brands may contain titanium dioxide without listing it on their labels if the amount is fairly low. However, CoQ10 Power™ is a very pure product and we did not want this ingredient to take away from this ultra-clean CoQ10.
We use USPS or FEDEX to ship our orders depending on the weight, size and destination. If you provide a P.O. Box delivery address, we will use USPS to ship your order. A telephone number must be provided by you at checkout to provide to the shipping carrier.
Items can still be purchased, but may take longer to ship. If backordered items do not become available within 21 days, we will cancel those items and refund you for those products. If you have any questions on back-ordered products, please call our store at (941) 952-3959.
Shipping to International Shipments
Pharmedico Store does not ship to international locations at this time, except for Canada (subject to add'l shipping cost). Please contact us before placing your order.
Orders placed by 2:00pm EST usually ship the same day, Monday through Friday. Shipments do not go out Saturday or Sunday, and all orders received over the weekend (after 2:00pm EST Friday – Sunday) will not be processed until the following Monday. Orders will not be processed and shipments will not be sent on company holidays. We maintain most product items available in our store inventory.
Occasionally, an item will be out of stock when an order is placed. In this case, the order will not ship until the back-ordered item are received in our store or we might drop-ship your product(s) directly from the manufacture if this is more than an extra day or two from the time you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from us detailing when the product(s) will be shipped and any other special situation regarding your order.