Let customers speak for us
I love Privavite and its high quality ingredients. It restored my gut health.
I was surprised when my doctor actually wrote me a prescription for compression stockings. His experiencing multiple Medical issues. They have contributed greatly to my continuing improvement over a year and a half now. I tried a different brand and was immediately convinced that I purchased the best quality for the money when I started with Mediven. I have to wear mine every day. I will never purchase any other brand
Recommended by my Integrative Medicine Doctor for added energy
Transfer Factor L-Plus
I was literally tripping and sagging after work, so one of my co-workers suggested using RiboCardio; consequently, I am renewed and energized, I must say, it did the trick!
I just found out my family has mold toxicity and that walls of a ranch house we were living in were rotting from water getting imbetween the rock and home. My son since 18 months has been having horrible night terrors. Like 30-45 min long screaming body shaking all over like BAD. As time went on I found Benadryl (antihistamine) was the only thing that would help him sleeps through the night. After speaking with my doctor he told me to keep giving my child it for a few months to see if we could get his cardiac rhythm back in tune. It helped but I had to give him more and more. He also had serious rage and tantrums that were way worse than any of my other toddlers uncontrollable almost black out type tantrums. Once I found out about the mold and read other stories about what happened to families… the irritability… the rage and about the mass cell activation. It made sense the mold could be the cause of this. My integrative doctor has us doing a mold detox and gave this to my son to help with his night terrors and the rage fits and it has worked 100%. My child has not had one night terror and I have never heard him laugh so much. I cry typing this because it literally is helping give my son his life back.
Our pediatrician recommended it several years ago to help with seasonal allergies and it started to work almost immediately so we are allergy free for years now.
Customer service went above and beyond to make sure I ordered the correct parts. Very grateful!
I am currently taking Candibactrin BR for SIBO and hope it is working to eliminate SIBO. I have not taken it long enough to know, but am having diarrhea.
These supplements are very essential for our health. Been using this product over 5 years. Most of all No fillers and my body reaps the benefit. Come on you guys read the label . Do some homework. Think you will come to the same conclusion. BEST on the Market. Remember you are worth it. :-)
It has helped a bit so I am hoping with time I will see more.
Mitochondrial Support Formula (CoQ10 free)
NT Factor® Energy promotes healthy mitochondrial membranes and provides key nutrients to the mitochondria, supporting ATP production. Those looking for the most advanced mitochondrial support should consider our clinically researched ATP 360®. However, for those avoiding CoQ10 due to other adjunct therapies, NT Factor® Energy provides a CoQ10 free option.
|NT Factor Maximum Potency™||Polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids & other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients; Bifido and Lactobacillus bacterium freeze-dried and microencapsulated in a state of suspended animation with the potential to form healthy microflora colonies; Growth Media to support microflora colonies||• Highest potency available
• Supports membrane health, function, fluidity, and potential (versus antioxidants which only slow down the rate of new damage)
• Promotes energy and mental clarity
• Supports nutrient absorption from food
|Mitochondria Pro Regulator™||Proprietary blend of calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium||• Promotes mitochondrial function|
|Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™||Proprietary blend of Alpha- ketoglutaric acid and L-Tyrosine||• Propels the burning of glucose, creating energy and removal of excess ammonia which can cause fatigue|
|RN Fatty Acid Metabolism™||Proprietary blend of L-carnitine, L-tartrate, and pantethine||• Supports ATP production by regulating fatty acid buildup which, if left unchecked, reduces mitochondrial function and increases cellular toxins|
|Vitamin E||Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)||• Natural antioxidant for nutritional support|
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) | 13mg
- Calcium (from Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™ Blend) | 143mg
- Phosphorus (from Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™ Blend) | 49mg
NT Factor® Proprietary Blend: NT Factor Lipids® (Pat. No. 8,877,239) | 1,500mg
- Fructo-oligosaccharides, Rice Bran Extract, Opti MSM®, Bromelain, Sulfur, Pantethine, Inositol, L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Garlic, Spirulina, Beet Root Fiber, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Leeks Stem powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Blackstrap Molasses, Boron (as Bororganic™ glycine).
Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™ | 355 mg
- Opti MSM®, Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, and calcium pyruvate), Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™ | 180 mg
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric acid, L-Tyrosine
RN Fatty Acid Metabolizer™ | 128mg
- L-Carnipure® L-Carnitine L-tartrate, Pantethine (a Coenzyme A Precursor)
Suggested Use: Two tablets with each meal (6 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond. For severe fatigue, increase to three tablets with each meal (9 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond. It is important to keep with the protocol for the first two months so that enough cell membranes are repaired — which will allow the patient to feel the difference. This equates to 2 bottles per month for each of the first two months, and 1 bottle per month thereafter.
Dr. Nicolson, a researcher in this area, recommends pediatric dosing as follows: For children who cannot swallow, ground up into a course powder that can be added to several spoonfuls of applesauce. The NT Factor Energy™ is not bitter, but it is slightly sour, and some children actually like the taste. The dose should be 1/2-1 tablet for children up to 2 years old, 2 tablets for 2-3 years old and 3-4 tablets for 4-5 years old, and 4-5 tablets 5 years old and older. Since this formulation is a completely natural membrane lipid mixture, there are no known toxicities and no known toxic dose limits.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
1. How are the phospholipids protected against gut degradation? We carefully select and extract specific lipids that support the remodeling of bio-membranes. We combine this with the use of antioxidant mechanisms to preserve the unoxidized state during and post-extract.
2. Why is it important to take twice as many tablets during the two month “loading dose” period? It is important to saturate the body with this unique phospholipid matrix so enough membranes are positively impacted for the patient to feel the energy benefit.
3. To make it easier to take the product, can I split the dosing between breakfast and dinner as opposed to taking it at all three meals? Yes, this seems to work well, too. The initial research was done on three servings per day but you can take the same number of tablets and split over two meals, instead of three. Doctors have reported success with this as well.
4. Is the product hexane-free? Yes.
5. What are the components of NT Factor Maximum Potency™? It is a patented phospholipid delivery system. The composition is: phosphoglycolipids (polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Rice Bran Extract, Opti MSM, Bromelain, Sulfur, Pantethine, Inositol, L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Garlic, Spirulina, Beet Root Fiber, Bifido Bacterium, Leeks Stem powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Blackstrap Molasses, Boron.
6. Is the product gluten-free? Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
7. Can NT Factor Energy® be taken with other products? Yes.
We use USPS or FEDEX to ship our orders depending on the weight, size and destination. If you provide a P.O. Box delivery address, we will use USPS to ship your order. A telephone number must be provided by you at checkout to provide to the shipping carrier.
Items can still be purchased, but may take longer to ship. If backordered items do not become available within 21 days, we will cancel those items and refund you for those products. If you have any questions on back-ordered products, please call our store at (941) 952-3959.
Shipping to International Shipments
Pharmedico Store does not ship to international locations at this time, except for Canada (subject to add'l shipping cost). Please contact us before placing your order.
Orders placed by 2:00pm EST usually ship the same day, Monday through Friday. Shipments do not go out Saturday or Sunday, and all orders received over the weekend (after 2:00pm EST Friday – Sunday) will not be processed until the following Monday. Orders will not be processed and shipments will not be sent on company holidays. We maintain most product items available in our store inventory.
Occasionally, an item will be out of stock when an order is placed. In this case, the order will not ship until the back-ordered item are received in our store or we might drop-ship your product(s) directly from the manufacture if this is more than an extra day or two from the time you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from us detailing when the product(s) will be shipped and any other special situation regarding your order.