- Supports bone mineral composition‡
- Promotes bone health‡
- Offers bone-derived calcium microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA), containing minerals in their natural ratios, as well as residues of matrix, proteins, and glycosaminoglycans
- Sourced from pasture-fed, pesticide-free cows in New Zealand or Australia
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Bone support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Several clinical studies have reported that calcium hydroxyapatite supplementation supports bone mineral composition and promotes bone health.1-3 Adequate calcium intake helps to optimize peak bone mass during adolescence and early adulthood in conjunction with exercise and healthy diet.4 Calcium intake greater than 2,000 mg per day has no further known benefit to bone health.5‡
- Bristow SM, et. al. Br J Nutr. 2014 Nov 28;112(10):1611-20.
- Castelo-Branco C, et. al. Menopause. 2009 Sep-Oct;16(5):984-91
- Ciria-Recasens M, et al. Clin Drug Investig. 2011 Dec 1;31(12):817-24.
- Sunyecz, JA. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Aug; 4(4): 827â€“836.
- Fairweather-Tait SJ, et al. Nutr Rev 2002;60:360-7.
The resale of any of our products on 3rd party sites such as Amazon.com or Ebay.com is strictly prohibited.Your order will be canceled if we suspect that you are trying to resell products.