- Supports bone mineral composition and bone health with bioavailable calcium‡
- Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate supports calcium metabolism and bone mineralization‡
- Supports cardiovascular function‡
- Offers bone-derived calcium microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA), containing minerals in their natural ratios, as well as residues of matrix, proteins and glycosaminoglycans
- Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Bone support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Several clinical studies have reported that calcium hydroxyapatite supplementation supports bone mineral composition and promotes bone health.1-3 Adequate calcium intake helps to optimize peak bone mass during adolescence and early adulthood in conjunction with exercise and healthy diet.4 Calcium intake greater than 2,000 mg per day has no further known benefit to bone health.5‡
Magnesium activates the enzymes necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function and the regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body.6-9 Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as cellular energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium.10-16 In a 15-year study involving almost 5,000 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization.17 Another large cross-sectional study found that magnesium intake was positively associated with bone mineral density in certain subgroups.18‡
- Dawson-Hughes B, et al. N Engl J Med. 1990 Sep 27;323(13):878-83.
- Ruml LA, et al. Am J Ther. 1999 Nov;6(6):303-11.
- Kalluru R, et al. Osteoporos Int. 2015 Jan;26(1):173-8.
- Dimai HP, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Aug;83(8):2742-8.
- Abraham GE, et al. J Reprod Med. 1990 May;35(5):503-7.
- Cauley J. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011 Jul; 469(7): 1891–1899.
- Demontiero O, et al. Ther Adv Musculoskelet Dis. 2012 Apr; 4(2):61–76.
- Shechter M, et al. Am J Cardiol. 2003 Mar 1;91(5):517-21.
- Reid IR, et al. Am J Med. 2002 Apr 1;112(5):343-7.
- Rodríguez-Morán M, et al. Diabetes Care. 2003 Apr;26(4):1147-52.
- Brilla LR, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 1992 Jun;11(3):326-9.
- Galland L , et al. Magnesium. 1985;4(5-6):333- 8.
- Heaton RW.. Clin. Sci. 27: 31, 1964.
- Hiroshi M, et al. Jpn J Nutr Diet. 2005. 63(1); 27- 31.
- Dørup I, et al. J Intern Med. 1993 Feb;233(2):117- 23.
- Hamill-Ruth RJ, et al. Crit Care Med. 1996 Jan;24(1):38-45.
- He K, et al. Circulation. 2006 Apr 4;113(13):1675-82.
- Ryder KM, et al. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005 Nov;53(11):1875-80.
The resale of any of our products on 3rd party sites such as Amazon.com or Ebay.com is strictly prohibited.Your order will be canceled if we suspect that you are trying to resell products.