Thorne’s CoQ10 contains coenzyme Q10 in the form of ubiquinone. CoQ10 is a nutrient found in the mitochondria of cells. CoQ10 provides support against oxidative stress and plays an important role in the body’s production of cellular energy.*
CoQ10 is particularly supportive for the cells of the heart, liver, brain, kidney, and muscles.* As a person ages, the level of CoQ10 in the body declines. The level of CoQ10 can also be depleted by certain medications.
Thorne’s well-absorbed form of CoQ10 supports the body’s natural level of CoQ10.*
Benefits of Thorne’s CoQ10:
- Supports cellular energy production which, in turn, supports the body’s energy level and exercise stamina*
- Support for a healthy heart – promotes normal heart rhythm and blood vessel function, and helps maintain healthy blood pressure*
- Promotes healthy aging by enhancing mitochondrial function – important for cardiovascular, immune, neurological, and ovarian function, as well as optimal skin health*
- An important nutrient for mitochondrial function and cellular energy production*
- Plays an important role in protecting against oxidative stress by enhancing the activity of the body’s master antioxidant – glutathione*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response*
Superior absorption with Thorne’s CoQ10:
- An optimally absorbed, proprietary, lipid-based, non-crystalline form of coenzyme Q10
- Nearly three times better absorbed than ubiquinol
- Enhanced absorption over other forms of Coenzyme Q10, including dry powder, oil, nanoparticle, and liposomal preparations
The resale of any of our products on 3rd party sites such as Amazon.com or Ebay.com is strictly prohibited.Your order will be canceled if we suspect that you are trying to resell products.