Basic Prenatal Details
Pre-conception, pregnancy, and nursing are critical times to optimize a mother's health and nutrition, which is important for both for mom and baby. Overall nutritional and caloric needs greatly increase during this time. However, it is often difficult for a woman to fulfill her daily nutrient needs through diet alone.
Thorne’s Basic Prenatal is specifically formulated with the special needs of conception, pregnancy, and breastfeeding in mind.* Our formula contains well-absorbed, tissue-ready vitamins and minerals that are gentle on the stomach and non-constipating.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Basic Prenatal at each stage:
- Daily multi-vitamin/mineral support for a woman of childbearing age.
- Provides beneficial nutrients that are important from the moment of conception.
- Folate facilitates healthy brain and spinal cord development.* Basic Prenatal includes the bioactive form of folate – 5-MTHF.
- Vitamins C, B6, and K have been shown to benefit “morning sickness.”*
- Choline supports development of baby’s brain and nervous system.*
- Contains the well-absorbed and well-researched iron bisglycinate to meet a pregnant woman’s increased need for iron.
- Provides the extra nutrients needed for continued healthy fetal development and to prepare mom and baby for birth.*
After Pregnancy through Nursing
- Nutritional support for increased demand for calcium and vitamin D in the diet.
The resale of any of our products on 3rd party sites such as Amazon.com or Ebay.com is strictly prohibited.Your order will be canceled if we suspect that you are trying to resell products.