Hydrochloric acid (HCl) and the proteolytic enzyme pepsin that are secreted in the stomach, and the pancreatic enzymes (amylase, lipase, and protease) secreted from the pancreas into the small intestine are essential for digestion and absorption of nutrients from the food we eat. A supplement containing these enzymes can provide benefit in situations when less than optimal amounts are produced in the body – like during the natural aging process.*
HCl facilitates the body’s absorption of multiple nutrients, including folate, vitamin B12, vitamin C, beta-carotene, iron, and various forms of calcium, magnesium, and zinc.* Pancreatic enzymes facilitate the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients like vitamins A, D, E, and K, CoQ10, and omega-3 fatty acids.*
Benefits of Thorne's B.P.P.
- Provides support for occasional indigestion*
- Minimizes gas and bloating*
- Helps maintain bowel regularity*
- Optimizes absorption of essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients*
- Benefits individuals after over-use of antacids*
- Supports individuals with food sensitivities*
Key Features of Thorne's B.P.P.
- Contains undiluted pepsin and pancreatin
- Does not contain lactose, which is often used to dilute pepsin and pancreatin
The resale of any of our products on 3rd party sites such as Amazon.com or Ebay.com is strictly prohibited.Your order will be canceled if we suspect that you are trying to resell products.