Let customers speak for us
Recommended by my Integrative Medicine Doctor for added energy
Transfer Factor L-Plus
I was literally tripping and sagging after work, so one of my co-workers suggested using RiboCardio; consequently, I am renewed and energized, I must say, it did the trick!
I just found out my family has mold toxicity and that walls of a ranch house we were living in were rotting from water getting imbetween the rock and home. My son since 18 months has been having horrible night terrors. Like 30-45 min long screaming body shaking all over like BAD. As time went on I found Benadryl (antihistamine) was the only thing that would help him sleeps through the night. After speaking with my doctor he told me to keep giving my child it for a few months to see if we could get his cardiac rhythm back in tune. It helped but I had to give him more and more. He also had serious rage and tantrums that were way worse than any of my other toddlers uncontrollable almost black out type tantrums. Once I found out about the mold and read other stories about what happened to families… the irritability… the rage and about the mass cell activation. It made sense the mold could be the cause of this. My integrative doctor has us doing a mold detox and gave this to my son to help with his night terrors and the rage fits and it has worked 100%. My child has not had one night terror and I have never heard him laugh so much. I cry typing this because it literally is helping give my son his life back.
Our pediatrician recommended it several years ago to help with seasonal allergies and it started to work almost immediately so we are allergy free for years now.
Customer service went above and beyond to make sure I ordered the correct parts. Very grateful!
I am currently taking Candibactrin BR for SIBO and hope it is working to eliminate SIBO. I have not taken it long enough to know, but am having diarrhea.
These supplements are very essential for our health. Been using this product over 5 years. Most of all No fillers and my body reaps the benefit. Come on you guys read the label . Do some homework. Think you will come to the same conclusion. BEST on the Market. Remember you are worth it. :-)
It has helped a bit so I am hoping with time I will see more.
They were very helpful and courteous. They helped me pick out the right shower seat for my wife. I will shop here again when I need something in the medical line.
Getting out of bed just got easier with the Mobility Bed Rail from Stander. The unique swing-out mobility arm is perfect for anyone that has to transfer out of bed to a wheelchair or walker. The swing-out arm will move with you as you get out of bed and will give you a sturdy hand to hold every step of the way.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Swing-out Mobility Arm Helps to Transfer
The 19″ swing-out mobility arm pivots 180 degrees can be used to transfer in and out of bed. The mobility arm can be placed on either side of the bed rail during assembly and can support weights up to 300 pounds.
Lift and step with the mobility arm to move away from the bed and safely transfer to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode. Pivot the handle to lay flat against the bed rail when not in use.
Store Belongings in the Organizer Pouch
The Mobility Bed Rail includes an organizer pouch for easily accessible storage. Keep small items like phones, tablets, reading glasses, or medications at your bedside.
The organizer pouch helps to prevent dangerous falls out of bed that can occur when reaching to a bedside nightstand.
SECURES TO BED WITH SAFETY STRAP
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The Mobility Rail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 8″ to 18″ thick. Install the rail on any sized mattress from a Twin to California King. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the horizontal structure between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- SUPPORT HANDLE: The ergonomic and padded handle of the Mobility Bed Rail helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed while withstanding weights up to 300 pounds.
- SWING-OUT MOBILITY ARM: The pivoting handle swings out 180 degrees to assist in transferring away from the bed. Plant the non-slip leg firmly on the floor and pick it up as you move.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the support handle from 21″ to 44″ from the floor. The horizontal structure placed beneath the mattress can be adjusted in height from 13.5″ to 21.5″ from the floor.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Mobility Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8″ and 18″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- PREVENT FALLS: The Mobility Bed Rail helps to provide fall protection during the night while also assisting in transfers out of bed as a support handle.
- TRANSFER AWAY FROM BED: Easily transfer away from the bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode using the swing-out mobility arm.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Mobility rail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Length of Rail: 19″
- Swing-out Arm Width: 19″
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 31″-44″
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5″-22.5″
- Height adjustment from floor to horizontal support structure: 13.5″-21.5″
- Depth of horizontal support structure: 20″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 8″-18″
We use USPS or FEDEX to ship our orders depending on the weight, size and destination. If you provide a P.O. Box delivery address, we will use USPS to ship your order. A telephone number must be provided by you at checkout to provide to the shipping carrier.
Items can still be purchased, but may take longer to ship. If backordered items do not become available within 21 days, we will cancel those items and refund you for those products. If you have any questions on back-ordered products, please call our store at (941) 952-3959.
Shipping to International Shipments
Pharmedico Store does not ship to international locations at this time, except for Canada (subject to add'l shipping cost). Please contact us before placing your order.
Orders placed by 2:00pm EST usually ship the same day, Monday through Friday. Shipments do not go out Saturday or Sunday, and all orders received over the weekend (after 2:00pm EST Friday – Sunday) will not be processed until the following Monday. Orders will not be processed and shipments will not be sent on company holidays. We maintain most product items available in our store inventory.
Occasionally, an item will be out of stock when an order is placed. In this case, the order will not ship until the back-ordered item are received in our store or we might drop-ship your product(s) directly from the manufacture if this is more than an extra day or two from the time you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from us detailing when the product(s) will be shipped and any other special situation regarding your order.