I just found out my family has mold toxicity and that walls of a ranch house we were living in were rotting from water getting imbetween the rock and home. My son since 18 months has been having horrible night terrors. Like 30-45 min long screaming body shaking all over like BAD. As time went on I found Benadryl (antihistamine) was the only thing that would help him sleeps through the night. After speaking with my doctor he told me to keep giving my child it for a few months to see if we could get his cardiac rhythm back in tune. It helped but I had to give him more and more. He also had serious rage and tantrums that were way worse than any of my other toddlers uncontrollable almost black out type tantrums. Once I found out about the mold and read other stories about what happened to families… the irritability… the rage and about the mass cell activation. It made sense the mold could be the cause of this. My integrative doctor has us doing a mold detox and gave this to my son to help with his night terrors and the rage fits and it has worked 100%. My child has not had one night terror and I have never heard him laugh so much. I cry typing this because it literally is helping give my son his life back.
Our pediatrician recommended it several years ago to help with seasonal allergies and it started to work almost immediately so we are allergy free for years now.
Customer service went above and beyond to make sure I ordered the correct parts. Very grateful!
I am currently taking Candibactrin BR for SIBO and hope it is working to eliminate SIBO. I have not taken it long enough to know, but am having diarrhea.
These supplements are very essential for our health. Been using this product over 5 years. Most of all No fillers and my body reaps the benefit. Come on you guys read the label . Do some homework. Think you will come to the same conclusion. BEST on the Market. Remember you are worth it. :-)
It has helped a bit so I am hoping with time I will see more.
They were very helpful and courteous. They helped me pick out the right shower seat for my wife. I will shop here again when I need something in the medical line.
Great and friendly service!
They are the best for compounding. No issues, no delays, consistently good service with a smile.
The Assist-A-Tray is a couch-side handle that makes it easy to stand from your couch or chair. It comes with a convenient multi-use swivel tray so you can eat, surf the web, or simply keep handy items close by. And like all of our products, it blends in with your living room like another piece of furniture so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Ergonomic Standing Handle
Use the Assist-A-Tray’s ergonomic handle for extra leverage when sitting or standing. The large support handle allows for an easy and comfortable two-handed grip to pull yourself from a sitting to a standing position.
The assist handle can support weights up to 250 pounds and can be placed on either side of the couch or chair.
CONVENIENCE AND FUNCTION
Multi-use Swiveling Tray Table
The multi-use bamboo tray table swivels and rotates 360 degrees for optimal use. Enjoy meals from your favorite chair, or use the 16″ x 18″ tray table as a laptop desk. Swivel the dinner tray to the side of the chair when not in use to use a side table.
The TV tray includes a built-in cup holder and utensil tray compartment and can support weight up to 30 pounds.
Compatible with Most Chairs
The Assist-A-Tray is compatible with most four-legged chairs, sofas, couches, lift chairs, and recliners. Place the front and rear legs on either side of the base pads to hold the tray and handle in place. The Assist-A-Tray is not intended for free-standing use.
Adjust the base pads of the Assist-A-Tray in depth from 20″-36″ and the height of the handle from 34″-40″ with the easy-to-use spring-loaded buttons.
- SUPPORT HANDLE: The Assist-A-Tray boasts a standing handle that can be used with both hands and provides balance and support for up to 250 lbs when sitting or standing.
- BAMBOO SWIVEL TRAY: The 16″ x 18″ multi-use bamboo tray table swivels 360 degrees and can be used as a TV dinner tray or to the side as a couch-side table.
- BUILT-IN STORAGE: The built-in cup holder and side utensil tray compartment provide convenient storage for beverages, utensils, glasses, phones, and remotes.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Install the sofa desk underneath the feet of most four-legged lit chairs, recliners, couches, or sofas with feet ranging 20″-36″ apart in depth.
- STABILITY PADS: The dual-sized rubber base pads can go on either side of the chair and adjusted to fit the distance between the front and back legs of your chair.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the handle from 34″-40″ to fit your preference and provide optimal leverage to stand. Tray table adjusts 26″-32″ in height.
- ENJOY MEALS: Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the comfort of your favorite chair using the convenient bamboo TV tray table!
- WORK FROM HOME: Use the multi-use tray table as a personal workstation and laptop desk to work from the comfort of your own home.
- HELPS TO STAND: Use the discrete standing handle to safely sit or stand without needing caregiver assistance.
- GREAT WITH LIFT CHAIRS: Enjoy the comfort of your lift chair and use the standing handle to get out of the lift chair with ease.
- MAKES GREAT GIFTS: Looking for a gift for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa? The Assist-A-Tray makes the perfect non-assuming gift!
- Height Adjustment of Tray: 26″-32″
- Height Adjustment of of Handle: 34″-40″
- Handle Size: 6″ H x 6″ W x 1.25″ D
- Tray Size: 16″ x 18″
- Base Length Adjustment: 20″-36″
- Base Pads: 4″ x 7″
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Handle: 250 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
We use USPS or FEDEX to ship our orders depending on the weight, size and destination. If you provide a P.O. Box delivery address, we will use USPS to ship your order. A telephone number must be provided by you at checkout to provide to the shipping carrier.
Items can still be purchased, but may take longer to ship. If backordered items do not become available within 21 days, we will cancel those items and refund you for those products. If you have any questions on back-ordered products, please call our store at (941) 952-3959.
Shipping to International Shipments
Pharmedico Store does not ship to international locations at this time, except for Canada (subject to add'l shipping cost). Please contact us before placing your order.
Orders placed by 2:00pm EST usually ship the same day, Monday through Friday. Shipments do not go out Saturday or Sunday, and all orders received over the weekend (after 2:00pm EST Friday – Sunday) will not be processed until the following Monday. Orders will not be processed and shipments will not be sent on company holidays. We maintain most product items available in our store inventory.
Occasionally, an item will be out of stock when an order is placed. In this case, the order will not ship until the back-ordered item are received in our store or we might drop-ship your product(s) directly from the manufacture if this is more than an extra day or two from the time you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from us detailing when the product(s) will be shipped and any other special situation regarding your order.